Sitterle-built home in Stone Oak
San Antonio, TX 78258
Health issues forced early retirement for these sellers. They need to downsize, so their beloved home needs new owners to finish updating it and cherish it. This is a great home for chefs and gardeners! Here are some of its best qualities:
* Wood floors in the living/dining area and a cozy fireplace
* Spacious kitchen with stainless-steel dishwasher, cooktop, microwave, and commercial refrigerator
* Master suite downstairs has separate shower and garden tub
* Third bedroom opens to a bonus room, which could be a guest bedroom, study/office, workout room, or nursery
* No-maintenance water softener leased for $30/month including salt.
* Delightful back yard with pergola, decks, hot tub, and tree-shaded paths
* Established native landscaping with plenty of space for vegetable gardens
* Interior and some exterior painting done in 2016
* Roof and air conditioning replaced in last 5 years
The home is located on a 0.22-acre corner lot in the Summit of Stone Oak. This neighborhood is in the North East Independent School District, and the schools include Hardy Oak Elementary, Lopez Middle School, and Reagan High School.
Contact your agent or Robin today to arrange to see this lovely home for yourself.
Contact: Robin Rogers