San Antonio, TX 78209
Like older, established neighborhoods, but not old houses? This one offers the charm and prestige of Terrell Hills with the convenience and value of all-new construction! Here are some of the many features of this move-in-ready home:
- Master suite downstairs offers privacy and comfort, with a garden tub, two vanities, and separate shower
- Island kitchen has granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, and downdraft
- Hardwood floors throughout the kitchen, dining room, living areas, and master bedroom; plush carpeting in the guest bedrooms and loft
- A cozy fireplace complements the family room
- Spacious loft could be a study, game/media room, or workout studio; plumbed for a wet bar or butler's pantry
- Patio doors open from the family room and master bedroom to decks that overlook the swimming pool
- Detached two-car garage and partial privacy fence
- Foundation re-engineered and 40 piers added
- Energy efficient due to its compact size and construction
- Beautiful landscaping showcases the front and back yards shaded by stately trees
- Situated in the Alamo Heights independent school district
This lovely Terrell Hills home has been totally rebuilt from the foundation up, including a whole new second floor: electrical, plumbing, roof, HVAC—the works! Plus, the builder is willing to customize for the right buyer, transforming the dining room into a fifth bedroom, or installing counters for a butler's pantry in the bonus room loft.
Contact Robin today for more details and to arrange a viewing.